Who would benefit from this class?
This course is for anyone with breathing related issues such as:
- Asthma, Rhinitis and Sinusitis
- Anxiety, Depression and Panic Attacks
- Snoring, Sleep Apnea and Insomnia
- Or any other breathing related health challenges
What is this Programme?
- Three 60 minute Zoom calls teaching the foundational principles of the Buteyko Breathing Technique.
- E-book “Close Your Mouth” by Patrick Mckeown
- 7 instructional Videos explaining specific breathing exercises to be released at intervals over the 8 week period.
- Audio Clip of the Reduced Breathing Exercise
- Follow up call 21 days after final session
What will I experience and learn in this Programme?
This programme is focussed on you experiencing new knowledge and awareness of how to create healthy breathing patterns and habits. It is informational but also practical. The ultimate goal is that the partaking in the breathing programme will be transformational to your understanding of healthy breathing and to your health.
- You will receive personal coaching from Brian Murphy to motivate you to transform your health by changing your breathing patterns and habits.
- You will learn specific breathing exercises and information to help you:
- Re-educate your breathing patterns and habits by learning the foundational principles and practices of the Buteyko Breathing Programme.
- Manage and control Asthma, Rhinitis and Sinusitis.
- Alleviate Anxiety, Depression and Panic Attacks.
- Reduce or eliminate Snoring, Sleep Apnea and Insomnia.
- Take control of your health by controlling your breath.
- Follow up call 3 weeks after final course date.
- Ongoing support and guidance through audio and video lessons for 3 months after the course completion.
- Included: The Book “Shut Your Mouth” by Patrick Mckeown.